Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Hope And Life
Hope And Life.
Hope, though a cheat,
Comes and fleets,
And engages the mind to desires-gear,
Puts in suspense, leads to commit offense,
And burns the mind with confusing fear.
Yet in hope we live,
And hope produces dreams,
In life, hope is the divine cream.
When the hope turns to possess God,
By and by comes the Lord.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.