Her Innocent Smile Is Full of Life
She smiles unendingly
With lots of joy
As her joy is this life.
True is her smile and she is so nice and kind
Her beauty is not just a portrayal
It is her genuine self which never hides itself.
For her this world is true since she is very true
Favourite colour of her is pink
Fine-looking pink always has a radiance
Flawless she is, with her innocent smile, which is full of life and hope.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Innocent Smile Is Full of Life by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis