He Owns Me
Someone already owns my heart,
There by owning me.
I have no freedom,
He won't let me go.
The only way is for me to die.
It won't matter if he dies,
He'll take my heart with him to hell,
And control me there.
I won't last long with him,
I can't take his shit anymore.
I'm leaving him forever,
Because I don't love him anymore,
And I never will.
~Emily E. Tyrrell~
Elizabeth Tyrrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Owns Me by Elizabeth Tyrrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma