I'm all alone,
No one cares,
I'm an outcast,
Even in my own family,
I don't care.
My life is hell,
My family doesn't care.
I want to die,
My friend's don't care.
Why do I care,
When no one else does?
What must I do,
To stop caring,
About myself and others?
How do I hide,
The pain I feel,
When I know no one cares?
What does care mean?
And when will people start caring?
~Emily E. Tyrrell~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caring by Elizabeth Tyrrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The Read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey