Walking down the solitary lane
He kept on searching for the beautiful dame
For many years, as harsh time went,
Loneliness destroyed that sensuous scent
Fat skin though made him a cruel casanova
As his estranged mind wandered
Pursuing for the ravishing diva
And one day, he saw, as he suddenly stood by
It was her with her pout, smiling on a high,
That beauty mole was still there on her soft chin
Inviting him to dance, love, kiss and rejoice within..
Blurred vision it was, as his heart turned cold...
Veil of intense illusion can also be bold
Sometimes causing scorching pain..
Copyright © 2014 Indranil Bhaduri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He by Indranil Bhaduri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford