Little King of Sorrows
Have faith in me (a note to my dear friend Aswath Raman)
fear not dear Aswath,
hold your head up high.
For it's hard to place such value.
Of this friendship made with I.
Aswath fret you not! ! !
Though seems I'm world away.
I yell your tale from mountains.
A poem surely finds your way.
Aswath listen closely.
All you inquire I shall tell.
My kingdom run amok me.
My mind must rest a spell.
Hear me noble Aswath.
My ends come to a means.
I offer you all gold I have.
To buy your faith betweens.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Have faith in me (a note to my dear friend Aswath Raman) by Little King of Sorrows )
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn again but, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
- As golden, hasmukh amathalal
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)