Little King of Sorrows
Have faith in me (a note to my dear friend Aswath Raman)
fear not dear Aswath,
hold your head up high.
For it's hard to place such value.
Of this friendship made with I.
Aswath fret you not! ! !
Though seems I'm world away.
I yell your tale from mountains.
A poem surely finds your way.
Aswath listen closely.
All you inquire I shall tell.
My kingdom run amok me.
My mind must rest a spell.
Hear me noble Aswath.
My ends come to a means.
I offer you all gold I have.
To buy your faith betweens.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Have faith in me (a note to my dear friend Aswath Raman) by Little King of Sorrows )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell