HATE ME, if you can
Hate me, if you can!
Hate the little star in the skies
When it falls down my eyes
Hate this fragrance.... I got
Collecting flowers... in the journey
From my inner to your heart!
Hate the words!
I learned... from the love...
Beats in the heart
When it whispers in my thoughts!
Hate the SONG of our soul!
' Where we unite......
' There is life
' There is fate'
You can hate!
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HATE ME, if you can by Ali Adamson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...