HATE ME, if you can
Hate me, if you can!
Hate the little star in the skies
When it falls down my eyes
Hate this fragrance.... I got
Collecting flowers... in the journey
From my inner to your heart!
Hate the words!
I learned... from the love...
Beats in the heart
When it whispers in my thoughts!
Hate the SONG of our soul!
' Where we unite......
' There is life
' There is fate'
You can hate!
Ali Adamson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HATE ME, if you can by Ali Adamson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam