Happy Birthday Sister
I can't make you cut the cake.
I don't have the champagne to shake.
Yet I have my wishes for you,
To make your life so full of glamorous hue.
You are the one with me, through it all
Who holds me tight, whenever I fall
To share my joy, to play when I want.
You are my Lakka my most precious doll.
When I was at faults,
You dared to took the blame.
To see me winning,
You lost many games.
If I call for my best friends
At top is your name.
And One more year of you, being lovely sister.
One more year of you, being a prettiest daughter.
One more year of you, being a perfect friend.
One more year of you, being a
Has come to an end.
And now my dear
I have my blessings to send
For here starts a brand new year
With all new colors
To sparkle your world
To live your dreams
To make your life, So full of creams.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Sister by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart