Happy Birthday Sister
I can't make you cut the cake.
I don't have the champagne to shake.
Yet I have my wishes for you,
To make your life so full of glamorous hue.
You are the one with me, through it all
Who holds me tight, whenever I fall
To share my joy, to play when I want.
You are my Lakka my most precious doll.
When I was at faults,
You dared to took the blame.
To see me winning,
You lost many games.
If I call for my best friends
At top is your name.
And One more year of you, being lovely sister.
One more year of you, being a prettiest daughter.
One more year of you, being a perfect friend.
One more year of you, being a
Has come to an end.
And now my dear
I have my blessings to send
For here starts a brand new year
With all new colors
To sparkle your world
To live your dreams
To make your life, So full of creams.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Sister by Anubhav gupta )
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns