Happy Birthday Sister
I can't make you cut the cake.
I don't have the champagne to shake.
Yet I have my wishes for you,
To make your life so full of glamorous hue.
You are the one with me, through it all
Who holds me tight, whenever I fall
To share my joy, to play when I want.
You are my Lakka my most precious doll.
When I was at faults,
You dared to took the blame.
To see me winning,
You lost many games.
If I call for my best friends
At top is your name.
And One more year of you, being lovely sister.
One more year of you, being a prettiest daughter.
One more year of you, being a perfect friend.
One more year of you, being a
Has come to an end.
And now my dear
I have my blessings to send
For here starts a brand new year
With all new colors
To sparkle your world
To live your dreams
To make your life, So full of creams.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Sister by Anubhav gupta )
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
- Left Before She Was Found, Sierra Staten
- Child in Me, Sierra Staten
- Of the Seven Deadly Sins- Jealousy, Emily Liang
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)