Happy Birthday Sister
I can't make you cut the cake.
I don't have the champagne to shake.
Yet I have my wishes for you,
To make your life so full of glamorous hue.
You are the one with me, through it all
Who holds me tight, whenever I fall
To share my joy, to play when I want.
You are my Lakka my most precious doll.
When I was at faults,
You dared to took the blame.
To see me winning,
You lost many games.
If I call for my best friends
At top is your name.
And One more year of you, being lovely sister.
One more year of you, being a prettiest daughter.
One more year of you, being a perfect friend.
One more year of you, being a
Has come to an end.
And now my dear
I have my blessings to send
For here starts a brand new year
With all new colors
To sparkle your world
To live your dreams
To make your life, So full of creams.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Sister by Anubhav gupta )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon