Happy Birthday Lakka
Thanks for being with me,
In all gone years.
That's not only blood relation
That we share..
My first ever friend that was you,
My best ever friend that is you.
The most beloved person of my life,
Yeah my Lakka that too is, you
I wish you remain loaded with happiness,
And all your dreams lead to success.
Gift yourself a forever smile.
And remain blessed for life time.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Lakka by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp