Who are you, and where are you?
I don't know,
please give me a clue.
I am confused at times,
is there someone of your kind?
Sometimes you just make me feel,
you saying to me-
'Hello son I am always there
just go through your heart,
and feel me in your soul
I am present in your every mole.'
And other times it becomes a question-
'if you really have ever existed? '
Yeah its a really deep question,
I have been searching,
but couldn't get an answer yet?
i am tired of searching,
how to define your virtue.
come help me through
if you really are true.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God by Anubhav gupta )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate