The Breeze Beneath the Tree
I like the breeze beneath the tree,
when its hot like i am melting.
The breeze beneath the tree,
sets me free, and is quite sheltering.
The free floating of the broken leaves,
and nature's whispers in the hustling ones
provides a solemn silence, oh so deep!
a sudden spark through my veins, then runs.
making me glee, setting me free
that awesome cool breeze beneath the tree.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Breeze Beneath the Tree by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki