1. Hark! Sing loud, and sing out proud
2. The threat is at last finished!
3. The iron hold of the evil dictator
4. Like sands on the shore, is at last diminished!
5. You are free! You are free!
6. To do, to see and to be what you wish to be
7. Rejoice! Come out to the streets and join the throng!
8. To celebrate and drink a toast and join for a song!
9. Tear down those corrupted gates and walls
10. Storm over the battlements and clear free the darkened halls!
11. As the soldiers flee, let them be, We have bigger fish to fry.
12. Capture the evil one we had to suffer for
13. Hang him on battlements, and let him slowly die!
14. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
15. As night falls
16. Join the halls
17. For a feast to be remembered
18. It will be a memorable one
19. Except for the poor cattle who will be dismembered!
20. Put down those hammers and shovels
21. Come, join us for fun
22. And for awhile forget your troubles!
23. Bring cheer, some friends and enjoy our company for awhile.
24. Remember though, there is one thing in your mind to file,
25. And while you're at it, always wear a smile!
26. There will be a big old place
27. A big old barn
28. Which has a good fire, and a handful of yarns!
29. Light the torches and hoist them high!
30. Our jubilation goes up to the sky.
31. Even when the daytime begins to show
32. The celebration shouldn’t stop or even slow
33. All throughout the night, celebrate in joyous light
34. Hallelujah! Celebrate the end of our plight!
Ryan Brodesser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.