Does anybody know
what is life?
what are we doing today?
what is in store for us tomorrow?
have we consciously acted in the past?
NO, is the answer
As we are all puppets of the creator God
The world is a stage
Life is a drama
We are all actors
& God is our director
We all act as per His directions
Whatever good comes our way
is His deed
Whatever bad comes our way
He only leads
So believe in God
Pray to Him
As He is above All
& He will always be with you
In your every rise and fall.
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar