Does anybody know
what is life?
what are we doing today?
what is in store for us tomorrow?
have we consciously acted in the past?
NO, is the answer
As we are all puppets of the creator God
The world is a stage
Life is a drama
We are all actors
& God is our director
We all act as per His directions
Whatever good comes our way
is His deed
Whatever bad comes our way
He only leads
So believe in God
Pray to Him
As He is above All
& He will always be with you
In your every rise and fall.
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas