RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Giving Meaning To Nature
Sticking inner thoughts out into the atmosphere to capture the beauty of life at it's best.
Sending messages throughout time, giving meaning to all of nature and saving it carefully in poems of living matter.
Becoming future music for the world, enjoying the light airiness of rhythm's force.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Giving Meaning To Nature by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)