Fully Wiped By Death
How his body was disposed of,
How his funeral was attended,
How the things he valued were thrown
And how he would remembered,
He cannot know after he’s dead.
Even that he’s ever lived on the earth
Or that he has already been dead
Is not known to him after death.
To believe this truth, ask anyone
Who had anesthesia treatment.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Fully Wiped By Death by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla