Is It Poetry
Full Moon Is Rising
I know that your awake
and hear me not asleep.
Distractions all around him
come for me.
Evidence the body
of his work and no one's else.
I must perfect these only words
and you must be my verse.
What are monkey's for I put to you?
I am full
I always am for your phat lips.
On a journey through the window
at your smiling lovely face.
Must the flower
hallways walk inside of your?
When it is clear the meaning
of each word and the.
While each conjunction
has the power of the one and only why.
Come to me
and spend your talent
no where else but here.
Each burning woman,
sees her face the moon is full.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Full Moon Is Rising by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable