Is It Poetry
Full Moon Is Rising
I know that your awake
and hear me not asleep.
Distractions all around him
come for me.
Evidence the body
of his work and no one's else.
I must perfect these only words
and you must be my verse.
What are monkey's for I put to you?
I am full
I always am for your phat lips.
On a journey through the window
at your smiling lovely face.
Must the flower
hallways walk inside of your?
When it is clear the meaning
of each word and the.
While each conjunction
has the power of the one and only why.
Come to me
and spend your talent
no where else but here.
Each burning woman,
sees her face the moon is full.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Full Moon Is Rising by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
- नोँ सैथो समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Classes: Ruling, Fooling, and Drooling, Alfred Barna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)