From Dabedra 15/2/2014
Life is what it is.
It comes as it does,
And flows where it flows.
To accept it as it comes
and not control where it goes,
Makes it easier to be within its flow.
And from the journey,
peace and wisdom grows.
Danny Draper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Dabedra 15/2/2014 by Danny Draper )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL