Fringes of Hope.
Torn as it's edge is, I have sworn always
To apprehend hope. Glazed with eyes blinded
By hurt, hope only can bind up loose frays
And render the future reasonably kind.
Hope sings it's own song loudly, forcibly
Too, for anyone who wants impressions
Of what can heal stress, and looks at causes
For mend. Hope can then yet achieve success.
Unravelling life can damage fringes
Of hope, but never blows totally dry
The freshest outlook. A mind-set unhinged
Without hope can cower in much sighing.
Lean then on strong hope, experience re-birth
Of delight, - quite the best feeling on earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fringes of Hope. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen