Fay Slimm Poems
- A Pure Love. As the snowdropp sea of glistening ...
- A New You. Close your eyes and gently walk Down dreamy ...
- A Bit O' Fun! (For the girls) - Scene - ...
- Child's E-Mail To God. Dear God I am riting this to let ...
- And What Of Passion? Can it be passion That gives meaning to...
- I Am Love. I am the way you see the world. I prompt the ...
- A Day In The Life Of A Child Cheeks dimpling Two eyes ...
I was born with poetry in my heart I imagine! ! For as long as I can remember I have been Journaling and keeping a record of thoughts and feelings about the world around me. I have lived in some of the most beautiful places in England and that has enhanced my
gratitude for all things in nature. I am in love with more of life every day. Celebrate it all with me. Peace and joy. From Fay. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Pure Love.
As the snowdropp sea of glistening white
Envelopes and amazes me, I, standing
Here in a woodland clearing think of mighty
Love. This waving scene of purity hangs
It's every head of gleam shyly downward
In a modest pose, but lift each face and
Look at love so pure it takes us forward
In accepting states of grace that random
Fate never planned, but rather Godly love
Created. They glow with light, and scented
Subtly, are as fresh as dawn. Just above
This ocean of delight hangs, relentless,
January sky which now threatens rain.
Pure love is snowdropp white ...