my freedom is at the priority,
conbination of adjustment,
and compromises in majority....
my freedom is my wisdom,
and wants to rais me up from all critic,
with a working mind, out of room....
my freedom is to bound me,
and not to set me free,
it dont mean to rule the streets,
but to build a safe field...
my freedom dont mean to disgide,
but work on me,
and on my passion for high lights,
it dont mean to fallow the black shadows,
but to grow and colour our own rose....
my freedom is not be fool anyone,
but to proud someone,
and to prove everyone,
my freedom dont mean to rule the clouds,
but to land on a safe tree,
aside of all pain,
under a sky of proud,
for what i did, what i am.....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom...... by simran arora )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall