my freedom is at the priority,
conbination of adjustment,
and compromises in majority....
my freedom is my wisdom,
and wants to rais me up from all critic,
with a working mind, out of room....
my freedom is to bound me,
and not to set me free,
it dont mean to rule the streets,
but to build a safe field...
my freedom dont mean to disgide,
but work on me,
and on my passion for high lights,
it dont mean to fallow the black shadows,
but to grow and colour our own rose....
my freedom is not be fool anyone,
but to proud someone,
and to prove everyone,
my freedom dont mean to rule the clouds,
but to land on a safe tree,
aside of all pain,
under a sky of proud,
for what i did, what i am.....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Freedom...... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham