Four seasons within a life
A time of treasured bliss
For one he can’t imagine
A better life than this.
He arises through the seeds of spring
Unaware of what lies ahead
Shall he worry? Let him not,
And let him play instead.
Arose of passion from the heat
Of summer’s young romance
He dares to leap and woo the heart
For love he takes the chance.
Mature and wise of autumn times
The man once a seed
A goal and life to support
And brand new mouths to feed.
The bitter cold of winter air
The memories he shall keep
He settles now and soon prepares
For his last finally sleep.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Four Seasons by Genevieve Pilat )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal