In the middle of nowhere...
Waiting for nothing...
But for the time to pass by
Loneliness is all i can hope to find...
It is everything i ever wanted...
It is all i ever cared for
In the heart of silence...
I stare at the emptiness
It is than when i feel so bitter...
Because i know i have to return...
The world i have always despised.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forest by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus