In the middle of nowhere...
Waiting for nothing...
But for the time to pass by
Loneliness is all i can hope to find...
It is everything i ever wanted...
It is all i ever cared for
In the heart of silence...
I stare at the emptiness
It is than when i feel so bitter...
Because i know i have to return...
The world i have always despised.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Forest by Nihil Existentia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- At Incredible Heights, Ronald Chapman
- There is Always Just RIGHT NOW! ...and t.., Monk E. Biz
- Anything for Love (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- Angels At Play, Ronald Chapman
- Amazing Day, Ronald Chapman
- Mr & Mrs toad 30 sec ditty, lee fones
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman