As you and I,
Look into each other's eyes,
What do our eye-beams find,
As they penetrate our mind.
A couple walking along the strand,
Wind in their hair,
A salty taste,
Then he holds her by the waist.
Wandering through cavernous halls,
With stalactites and stalagmites,
Covering roof and hiding wall,
A crescendo fills the air,
Darkness becomes light,
The noble sound of ' Son et Lumiere '!
Finally a room,
A simple room,
A couple lying side by side,
Their fingers pressed,
Their mouths too,
A gentle embrace,
In this world, their place.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (For K. by Jay Alexander )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh