Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
Free flight despite dark devils of this world
needs no fixed wings, but inner flag unfurled
as emblem which no blame need stitch to show
in, out, high, low, both back and forward flow
depend on balance, yin and yang uncurled
together twining, gilding inner glow.
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.