Jonathan ROBIN Poems
- The Accounting Of Hardship - P...
- Advice To An Applicant - Parod...
- *rubaiyat Of Invention And Inn...
- Disappointing View - After She...
- My Familiar Dream - Translatio...
- Research On Cinderella - After...
- Åš› Aura Of Felicity Çˆ± He meets by chance he’ll ever ...
Kindly respect copyright and attribution and request permission to repost elsewhere.
profile http: //www.icdri.org/JR.htm
Born London, based in Paris since 1973,
Founder-member Internet Society England
Civil Society Representative to U.K. Inter-Governmental E-Summit 2001
Advisory Board - International Center for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Accounting Of Hardship - Parody Robert Frost
Ask still less of money spent where the spender thinks it went,
for, despite reminders sent, it's too easy to invent
excuses not to find the rent.
Therefore before you consent to part with pound, or penny, cent,
helping friend to supplement his small yearly increment, -
before you lament, repent!
Management most competent needs some legal instrument
to avert an accident, subsequent predicament, -
If your friendships you'd cement by behaviour sapient,
avoid disillusionment by tactful expedient, -
‘tis best the question to ...