First step on the moon
Feel and realize gravity law.
First step of new born child
Amazing and astonishing experience for parent.
First step in the KG school
See yourself pearl and fear on child face.
Most thrilling and enjoying moment is
When young heart first step in the collage.
Every body pushing and look forward
For the very first step of newly married couple in the room
Feel the different type of heart beat.
Put your first step cross the border line
You will be in serious trouble and face enemy anguish.
Very first step are always in memories
With different taste and color of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (First Step by ajay srivastava )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)