Oh dear darling, oh my love
You do not know how much
you are my life and everlasting love
we are mutual friend.
Every day we are fighting
Every day intense appeal from within says
"I love you more than you love me"
It's very difficult to certify
who's love is more strengthful.
My whole body burning
A huge smoke coming out
But I am unaware of consequences
Simple fall in love with you.
I am helpless, how to come out
How to get rid of blind love.
There is clear warning
This is injurious to health
Even than love to Smoking and drug addict is not lost.
Can anybody came out stand strongly
And convert from love to hate.
Raise their voice against
Smoking and drug addict……will you…..may be one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addicts by ajay srivastava )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns