Oh dear darling, oh my love
You do not know how much
you are my life and everlasting love
we are mutual friend.
Every day we are fighting
Every day intense appeal from within says
"I love you more than you love me"
It's very difficult to certify
who's love is more strengthful.
My whole body burning
A huge smoke coming out
But I am unaware of consequences
Simple fall in love with you.
I am helpless, how to come out
How to get rid of blind love.
There is clear warning
This is injurious to health
Even than love to Smoking and drug addict is not lost.
Can anybody came out stand strongly
And convert from love to hate.
Raise their voice against
Smoking and drug addict……will you…..may be one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Addicts by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful Angel Who Endlessly Glows, Rohit Sapra
- On The Clock, Nika McGuin
- Forever Broken, Kelly Shanks
- Smeared in blood … 1712-14, saadat tahir
- tanka 3, oskar hansen
- I Am Nobody, Michael McParland
- Luggage, Kirsty Higginson
- There Is No Place For True Contributor, Pijush Biswas
- Bachchon ka ghar बच्चों का घर, S.D. TIWARI
- Goodnight Prayer(For You), Michael McParland