Alway keeping public in mind.
Public is our life line
Directed by deep thought
keeping in mind motto of object
value for money is our target.
Design to display in such a manner
every body say this is the right choice baby.
Regular in nature so as to keep memories alive in mind.
Travel across globe and reach to masses.
Convince and communicating is the sole mission.
Intention to educating people
highlighting benefit of their object
though different method of media.
Simple and easy way to reach masses.
Exception are always their like other....misleading we hate.
Our motto is sole motto is consumer satisfaction.
We are your own.......advertisement.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Advertisement by ajay srivastava )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The Land, Marites C. Cayetano
- Touch and claim, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: The Awesome Creator, Dr John Celes
- Sashay, Cee Bea
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Sonnets Uncorseted, Maxine Kumin
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman