Alway keeping public in mind.
Public is our life line
Directed by deep thought
keeping in mind motto of object
value for money is our target.
Design to display in such a manner
every body say this is the right choice baby.
Regular in nature so as to keep memories alive in mind.
Travel across globe and reach to masses.
Convince and communicating is the sole mission.
Intention to educating people
highlighting benefit of their object
though different method of media.
Simple and easy way to reach masses.
Exception are always their like other....misleading we hate.
Our motto is sole motto is consumer satisfaction.
We are your own.......advertisement.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Advertisement by ajay srivastava )
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- Blackberry Eating, Galway Kinnell
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns