The cool winds has come into my window. The rain has come from calling of the storms. Sweet perfume of soil, cold breeze everywhere. With the doors and windows shutting up and down. With the intensity it has come, it has departed with silence. leaving filled drains and fallen leaves everywhere. Leaving the coldness everywhere.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (FIRST RAIN by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz