A heart weeps at a lover's rejection,
Longing for waves of affection,
Surging with kisses and elation,
Missing is a substance called the chemistry of romance.
Unknown, mysterious ingredient that makes music,
For our hearts to dance,
Close whispers of endearments,
Fastening feelings with loving texts that will be sent.
Flowers tied in a beautiful bunch, with the best of wine for lunch,
Stepping out together in a fanfare of a hunch,
That our connection is not just for passing time,
We dwell in each other's thoughts.
Not wanting to roam anymore, having at last found home,
With the comfort and the thrill, even without any frills,
Emotions match with colours vibrant and captivating scent,
That freshens and caresses the air with images of rose petals.
Falling from the heavens above,
Sealing our surprise and delight at finding love!
Hazel Durham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Love by Hazel Durham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL