A heart weeps at a lover's rejection,
Longing for waves of affection,
Surging with kisses and elation,
Missing is a substance called the chemistry of romance.
Unknown, mysterious ingredient that makes music,
For our hearts to dance,
Close whispers of endearments,
Fastening feelings with loving texts that will be sent.
Flowers tied in a beautiful bunch, with the best of wine for lunch,
Stepping out together in a fanfare of a hunch,
That our connection is not just for passing time,
We dwell in each other's thoughts.
Not wanting to roam anymore, having at last found home,
With the comfort and the thrill, even without any frills,
Emotions match with colours vibrant and captivating scent,
That freshens and caresses the air with images of rose petals.
Falling from the heavens above,
Sealing our surprise and delight at finding love!
Hazel Durham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Love by Hazel Durham )
Did you read them?
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns