A heart weeps at a lover's rejection,
Longing for waves of affection,
Surging with kisses and elation,
Missing is a substance called the chemistry of romance.
Unknown, mysterious ingredient that makes music,
For our hearts to dance,
Close whispers of endearments,
Fastening feelings with loving texts that will be sent.
Flowers tied in a beautiful bunch, with the best of wine for lunch,
Stepping out together in a fanfare of a hunch,
That our connection is not just for passing time,
We dwell in each other's thoughts.
Not wanting to roam anymore, having at last found home,
With the comfort and the thrill, even without any frills,
Emotions match with colours vibrant and captivating scent,
That freshens and caresses the air with images of rose petals.
Falling from the heavens above,
Sealing our surprise and delight at finding love!
Hazel Durham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finding Love by Hazel Durham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim