RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Finalizing Spiritual Domains
Peacefully enjoying all the sights I'm
seeing today, revolving in my mind.
Carefully touching each one with
intellect and composed interior peace.
Finalizing certain aspects of spiritual
domains in mystic proportions.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Finalizing Spiritual Domains by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi