RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Flames rising higher, flaring out brighter and hotter, senses
picking up on them.
Intensifying desires of love, spiraling them into infinity
where there is no likelihood of them ever being satisfied.
All perfectly in alignment, nothing to mar the outcome of
everlasting feelings in another time when love actually
mattered in a sphere of memorable desires.
Now silently just watching, even the embers dying down,
forever being put down into ashes, never to be held by senses
of heart or mind.
Lessening spirits of an energizing love from the past, now
putting it to rest for an eternity at last, nothing more to
be said about any particle of it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everlasting Feeling by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- Soulful smile, ramesh rai
- Perfection, Donnie Wolff
- Defiled, gajanan mishra
- Be It Trivial And Mundane, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Every creature, gajanan mishra
- How Juice From Fruit Is Produced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Once Indifference Is Shown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- empty without you, Liss March
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns