Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Do, did, done
You are alone
No will share
You must not dare.
A lot of work
You have to do
Lots are waiting
But you should not.
When in work
Your level best
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Efforts unrest by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA