Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Day by day ‘Living’ and ‘Non living’
Pushed towards the same status.
The very word ‘Endangered’
Keeps the world frightened
As one by one species
Vanished for ever.
The creation and destruction
Goes parallel to each other
With a reverse rate of progress
Often later is more aggressive.
Is it not obvious?
The term ‘endangered’
Will vanish one day
With nothing living
In the earth to say.
The mother earth weeps
For the day would come
Earth without human
And the term ‘endangered’
Will vanish one day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Endangered by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate