Sushil Kumar Tripathy
ON THE PLATFORM
On the platform
The crowd of people
For the human race
To go forward
None spares anybody.
Why the race?
Is this benificial?
With a hurry race of unending wants
Can it fulfil the black hole of desire
To draw the end of thoughtless race
Should we expect the day will come?
Sushil Kumar Tripathy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ON THE PLATFORM by Sushil Kumar Tripathy )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster