Education and riches both go hand in hand
The calf of high breed cow
Can be sold for a higher price!
The people will listen to the words
Of uneducated person, if he is rich!
The words of an educated person
Will not be respected, if he is poor!
Even though as if people listen,
And of course they don’t follow and forget!
It is similar to ploughing the slightly wet land,
But the ploughing will not be very deep!
So one should be educated;
He should become rich also by decent means!
Hence Education and riches,
Both go hand in hand and respected!
One should not be uneducated,
Everybody must have quality education!
One should not be poor,
Everybody should work hard and earn wealth!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Education and riches both go hand in hand by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass