Education and riches both go hand in hand
The calf of high breed cow
Can be sold for a higher price!
The people will listen to the words
Of uneducated person, if he is rich!
The words of an educated person
Will not be respected, if he is poor!
Even though as if people listen,
And of course they don’t follow and forget!
It is similar to ploughing the slightly wet land,
But the ploughing will not be very deep!
So one should be educated;
He should become rich also by decent means!
Hence Education and riches,
Both go hand in hand and respected!
One should not be uneducated,
Everybody must have quality education!
One should not be poor,
Everybody should work hard and earn wealth!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Education and riches both go hand in hand by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed