Education and riches both go hand in hand
The calf of high breed cow
Can be sold for a higher price!
The people will listen to the words
Of uneducated person, if he is rich!
The words of an educated person
Will not be respected, if he is poor!
Even though as if people listen,
And of course they don’t follow and forget!
It is similar to ploughing the slightly wet land,
But the ploughing will not be very deep!
So one should be educated;
He should become rich also by decent means!
Hence Education and riches,
Both go hand in hand and respected!
One should not be uneducated,
Everybody must have quality education!
One should not be poor,
Everybody should work hard and earn wealth!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Education and riches both go hand in hand by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)