Broken heart emo
Dying So Young
You open your eyes and look at me
I stare back at you helplessly
You look so pale and weak
As you lie on this hospital bed
A huge white bandage covers your tiny little head
You reach for my hand and hold it tight
And all of my strength washes away
As tears fill my eyes
I try to hold them back but it's no use
They fall down my cheek
I know you're dying and there's nothing I can do
You're my best friend, without you there's no reason to go on.
You release my hand and wipe my tears
You smile with your pale white lips
'Don't cry' You say
I hold your hand and
I close my eyes shut for a while.
Then your hands start to lose its grip and my eyes open in fear.
You take a deep breath
Your last breath
and your eyes close
I stand there and watch as your body fades
'I'll miss you' I Whisper and pull the sheets over your face.
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dying So Young by Broken heart emo )
- War Undressed, Dilantha Gunawardana
- hope, SALINI NAIR
- Writing Is Like Human Sex, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri