Broken heart emo
Dying So Young
You open your eyes and look at me
I stare back at you helplessly
You look so pale and weak
As you lie on this hospital bed
A huge white bandage covers your tiny little head
You reach for my hand and hold it tight
And all of my strength washes away
As tears fill my eyes
I try to hold them back but it's no use
They fall down my cheek
I know you're dying and there's nothing I can do
You're my best friend, without you there's no reason to go on.
You release my hand and wipe my tears
You smile with your pale white lips
'Don't cry' You say
I hold your hand and
I close my eyes shut for a while.
Then your hands start to lose its grip and my eyes open in fear.
You take a deep breath
Your last breath
and your eyes close
I stand there and watch as your body fades
'I'll miss you' I Whisper and pull the sheets over your face.
Broken heart emo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dying So Young by Broken heart emo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson