Don't Feel the Pain
You don't see the hurt,
the anger I've been feeling.
I just want to leave it on the curb,
don't bring it to my home.
I wanna feel love again
to burn away the ice that grips my heart.
So leave that pain and anger, throw it away
and let's enjoy a brand new day.
See, and believe, oh don't you see
you bring it all back to me
Don't you see? I wanted to be the girl you been
But you can't seem to resist
If I run away tonight, will you come back for me?
Will you ever bring me back
Away from the anger, the sorrow
You planted here.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don't Feel the Pain by E.M McCarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick