E.M McCarry Poems
- Don'T Feel The Pain You don't see the hurt, the anger I've ...
- The Guest Every heart has a guest, and every guest has a ...
- A Scream There is this lady, who slowly breaks me.
- Only In Writing
- The Shell Whenever I take a breath, I feel the heaviness ...
- Yelling At You People don't get it! We're making the same ...
- Chains Breath of fresh air try to lift my heavy heart it ...
Breath of fresh air
try to lift my heavy heart
it ain't working.
Wanting to let go, be free
but I can't figure it out,
how to cut the bonds
nor have the bravery to do it.
take this weight off my shoulders.
I'm too young to be chained by despair and anger.
I am to weak to stand alone,
or to stand with others.
I'm caught between a rock and a hard place,
struggling to breath.
I'm sinking under the surface,
battling to stay afloat.
For I am one alone.
I may find someone out there
who can break my shell