Do You Know How Shadow Stays?
You have gone with the
withered leaves of last Fall.
Left behind a colorful tree,
full of magic hues.
And I have also your shadow.
The shadow takes my caress
You are a fool,
you don't know how love works
in a bleeding heart.
But, the roots of my tree are
stretching them out
to get your touch!
I ask me often- - -Does she know
I'm growing like a mythological
tree staying under her left shadow?
O, You! Tell me soon...........
Do you know how shadow stays
without your body? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know How Shadow Stays? by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal