Do You Know How Shadow Stays?
You have gone with the
withered leaves of last Fall.
Left behind a colorful tree,
full of magic hues.
And I have also your shadow.
The shadow takes my caress
You are a fool,
you don't know how love works
in a bleeding heart.
But, the roots of my tree are
stretching them out
to get your touch!
I ask me often- - -Does she know
I'm growing like a mythological
tree staying under her left shadow?
O, You! Tell me soon...........
Do you know how shadow stays
without your body? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know How Shadow Stays? by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah