Do You Know How Shadow Stays?
You have gone with the
withered leaves of last Fall.
Left behind a colorful tree,
full of magic hues.
And I have also your shadow.
The shadow takes my caress
You are a fool,
you don't know how love works
in a bleeding heart.
But, the roots of my tree are
stretching them out
to get your touch!
I ask me often- - -Does she know
I'm growing like a mythological
tree staying under her left shadow?
O, You! Tell me soon...........
Do you know how shadow stays
without your body? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know How Shadow Stays? by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Silence of the Snow, Arrianna Prentiss
- Don't ever in public, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Somewhere in time, Mark Heathcote
- The wind brings warning, xeno drone
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)