Do You Know How Shadow Stays?
You have gone with the
withered leaves of last Fall.
Left behind a colorful tree,
full of magic hues.
And I have also your shadow.
The shadow takes my caress
You are a fool,
you don't know how love works
in a bleeding heart.
But, the roots of my tree are
stretching them out
to get your touch!
I ask me often- - -Does she know
I'm growing like a mythological
tree staying under her left shadow?
O, You! Tell me soon...........
Do you know how shadow stays
without your body? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know How Shadow Stays? by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock