do you have any idea
Do you have any Idea
Do you know the pain you cause me?
Do you know how much I care for you?
Do you know how much I fear for your safety?
Do you know I don’t know what to do?
Do you know I need your help?
Do you I need you to save me?
Do you know I am scared you don’t want to save me?
Do you know I love you?
Well now you do
By victoria bonker
victoria bonker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (do you have any idea by victoria bonker )
- Moon, Barati Lesetlhe
- Letters to the heart...., Nandipha Mphanya
- In each day's silent need (Italian sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Despair, Gert Strydom
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns