Paula M. Puddephatt
weaves her own melodies
into the silent sky.
light up the darkness,
each one exploding, like a firework -
each one, duly expiring.
Then those final colours fade,
as the display draws to a close -
leaving me wondering,
in the empty aftermath
of calm skies:
Wasn't it all just an
Is anything real?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Display by Paula M. Puddephatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed