Paula M. Puddephatt
Confused and Broken
Can't analyse the type of love I feel
when all I want to do is scream: 'Don't die.'
It's not like Cancer. It just seems unreal -
and, even though, sure, I've been close myself, why
would I want to understand this? Yet, I do -
but won't accept that suicide's okay.
But, if it is, should I go that way, too?
Because you just won't see another way,
and I just can't face living without you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confused and Broken by Paula M. Puddephatt )
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Mulberry, Naveed Khalid
- Harvesting, Naveed Khalid
- Weeping Widows, Suzy Kassem
- Immortality, Naveed Khalid
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam