Devil, You're Not Welcomed At My Door
Devil Don’t Come Knocking on My Door
Devil, you’re not welcomed at my door.
Don’t you even try to get your foot in or I’ll smash it on the floor.
I’m tired of your intrusion which makes me feel poor.
You’re such a bore.
I’ll smash your toes.
Before, I ever again feel your woes.
So don’t you ever come knocking at my door!
Or you’ll feel my Heavenly foes.
Because when you come against me, you come against more.
Which God’s Heavenly Angels do not ignore.
See, we know how the story ends.
So we don’t care how you contend.
Nor how you pretend!
You will meet your end.
When you are pushed through Hell’s fiery door,
Into the lake of fire and we all get amends.
Feeling restitution for our Christian persecution,
You will feel eternity’s execution.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Devil, You're Not Welcomed At My Door by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal