Is It Poetry
Despair A Song Of
Losers in a row about to die
corks that pop from the other side.
People have come from all over
the country just to watch them cry.
Haughty looks aristocrats
pulled from homes that are now forfeit.
Children that can't be saved.
Better thee than me a father says.
Walk me home I hear one mother.
Dancing in the streets unpaved.
Distant future from the past in the dawn I hide.
Rhyme or reason treasonous tounge
from the land scape and you can never see.
Unrelated events that came together here.
No warning came to they.
Corks that pop as guns go off and oddly
from the corner of my eye.
I see the rest of them come from the forest
their on fire.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Despair A Song Of by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage