Sorrow, heartache and pain,
why did we get seperated?
Darkness fills my heart as i sit and wonder why,
how could this be right and true,
why did God have to take you?
I dreamt of a bright future for us,
happiness we shared between ourselves,
moments that put a smile on my face,
but death had to take that all away.
I feel like my heart is about to break,
it has had alot to take,
wasn't there anyone to take?
Why did it have to be her?
I am not questining the will of God,
i am just crying out my pain.
In confusion of whats happening,
cold blood in the hands of man,
seperated her breath from her flash,
why did it have to be like that?
How could death come in such a way?
No one knows how and why,
but this things happen time over time,
the people closest to us are the ones who just die,
She was my loved one.
Its so hard to just come to terms with the fact that i lost her love,
not only her love but also her smile,
cuddling up and her warm hugs,
a kiss from her sweet lips,
death just came and took all this.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death. by Lesego Tsiu )
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)