Sorrow, heartache and pain,
why did we get seperated?
Darkness fills my heart as i sit and wonder why,
how could this be right and true,
why did God have to take you?
I dreamt of a bright future for us,
happiness we shared between ourselves,
moments that put a smile on my face,
but death had to take that all away.
I feel like my heart is about to break,
it has had alot to take,
wasn't there anyone to take?
Why did it have to be her?
I am not questining the will of God,
i am just crying out my pain.
In confusion of whats happening,
cold blood in the hands of man,
seperated her breath from her flash,
why did it have to be like that?
How could death come in such a way?
No one knows how and why,
but this things happen time over time,
the people closest to us are the ones who just die,
She was my loved one.
Its so hard to just come to terms with the fact that i lost her love,
not only her love but also her smile,
cuddling up and her warm hugs,
a kiss from her sweet lips,
death just came and took all this.
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death. by Lesego Tsiu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA