Distance and Time
She may be far from me,
But love brings us closer,
Distance makes the heart grow fonder,
We love each other more now.
Distance and time,
Negative factors against our love,
But no matter how far off we are,
Our hearts beats as one.
Miles that separate us,
Shall never break us apart,
The time that we never get,
Shall not come between our love.
Through distance and time,
No mountain too high,
No river too wide,
No valley too steap,
That shall keep me away from you.
Distance may be too much,
And Time may not be enough,
But whenever i need your touch,
I put my hand on my heart,
Cause thats where you are.
Through Distance and time,
You're still the one I love,
You're still the one for me,
Nothng will ever change,
Through Distance and Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distance and Time by Lesego Tsiu )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy