Distance and Time
She may be far from me,
But love brings us closer,
Distance makes the heart grow fonder,
We love each other more now.
Distance and time,
Negative factors against our love,
But no matter how far off we are,
Our hearts beats as one.
Miles that separate us,
Shall never break us apart,
The time that we never get,
Shall not come between our love.
Through distance and time,
No mountain too high,
No river too wide,
No valley too steap,
That shall keep me away from you.
Distance may be too much,
And Time may not be enough,
But whenever i need your touch,
I put my hand on my heart,
Cause thats where you are.
Through Distance and time,
You're still the one I love,
You're still the one for me,
Nothng will ever change,
Through Distance and Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distance and Time by Lesego Tsiu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty