RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sherbert pink clouds, mingling with the gray.
Slowly traveling through with no set destination.
Beautifully sketched across the sky, a background for dawning of a brand new day.
Spreading ever thicker - pinker - as the sky turns from dark gray of night to pink and white of dawn.
Sending joy throughout my soul, I look forward to this new day with great elation, for it is I who have greeted it's beginning.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawn Sky by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- AMISS, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
- Facebook (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Lover Mother Lover, stephen ifill
- Event Horizon, Terence Murphy
- Cruel faces, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)