RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sherbert pink clouds, mingling with the gray.
Slowly traveling through with no set destination.
Beautifully sketched across the sky, a background for dawning of a brand new day.
Spreading ever thicker - pinker - as the sky turns from dark gray of night to pink and white of dawn.
Sending joy throughout my soul, I look forward to this new day with great elation, for it is I who have greeted it's beginning.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawn Sky by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz