RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sherbert pink clouds, mingling with the gray.
Slowly traveling through with no set destination.
Beautifully sketched across the sky, a background for dawning of a brand new day.
Spreading ever thicker - pinker - as the sky turns from dark gray of night to pink and white of dawn.
Sending joy throughout my soul, I look forward to this new day with great elation, for it is I who have greeted it's beginning.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dawn Sky by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Drownig in pink, Framarz Bagheri
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)