RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tiptoeing through the clouds above, feeling their
essence as they float by, taking one for rides
across the countryside.
Now galloping on horseback through their cloudy
vitality on the way to fantasies of rhyming poetry.
Giving an energy, coming from somewhere in
subconsciousness, deeply set in intellect and always
connected, ready to move quickly into realms of
Never leaving a moment to chance, taking daring
illusions and placing them into depths of what is
being carried around in thoughts of memory.
Letting all feelings and senses come through without
barriers or obstacles standing in the way.
Beautiful stories of an essence continually filling
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daring Illusions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)