RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tiptoeing through the clouds above, feeling their
essence as they float by, taking one for rides
across the countryside.
Now galloping on horseback through their cloudy
vitality on the way to fantasies of rhyming poetry.
Giving an energy, coming from somewhere in
subconsciousness, deeply set in intellect and always
connected, ready to move quickly into realms of
Never leaving a moment to chance, taking daring
illusions and placing them into depths of what is
being carried around in thoughts of memory.
Letting all feelings and senses come through without
barriers or obstacles standing in the way.
Beautiful stories of an essence continually filling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Daring Illusions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar