RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Touching my soul with glee, soothing my mind with vitality as I am mesmerized continuously throughout.
Silence enthralls me with it's exacting rhythms, unseen by anyone else.
Yet, I play imagination's creative music in time with my innate desire.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creative Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley