RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Touching my soul with glee, soothing my mind with vitality as I am mesmerized continuously throughout.
Silence enthralls me with it's exacting rhythms, unseen by anyone else.
Yet, I play imagination's creative music in time with my innate desire.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creative Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis